My Great Web page
db_Romania
eXTReMe Tracker

DAVID BISBAL

Pagina 7 din 7 Inapoi  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos

Re: DAVID BISBAL

Mesaj  CORAZON LATINO la data de 19/10/2008, 19:16

uraa a venit Auras!!! cheers cheers cheers lol! , bine ai venit , te asteptam si deja ma gandeam ce se intampla de nu apari.

CORAZON LATINO
Administrator/Moderator
Administrator/Moderator

Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 07/03/2008

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fan-Club-David-Bisbal-in-Romania/

Sus In jos

Mesaj  auroradumbr la data de 19/10/2008, 19:13

Normal ca David este o persoana speciala, de-aia il iubesc si-l respect atat de mult.
Sunt tare bucuroasa ca sunt aici, intre prieteni, intr-un loc atat de special! cheers cheers cheers

auroradumbr
Bisbalera oro
Bisbalera oro

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 19/10/2008

Sus In jos

VIDEO QUIEN ME IBA A DECIR

Mesaj  CORAZON LATINO la data de 19/10/2008, 14:00

QUIEN ME IBA A DECIR

CORAZON LATINO
Administrator/Moderator
Administrator/Moderator

Sus In jos

MI ORGULLO - DAVID BISBAL- PRIMIND PREMIUL ORGULLOSAMENTE LATINO

Mesaj  CORAZON LATINO la data de 18/10/2008, 20:08

CORAZON LATINO
Administrator/Moderator
Administrator/Moderator

Sus In jos

Videoclipul cu Rihanna

Mesaj  CORAZON LATINO la data de 18/10/2008, 14:39

Ultima editare efectuata de catre CORAZON LATINO in 19/10/2008, 12:27, editata de 2 ori

CORAZON LATINO
Administrator/Moderator
Administrator/Moderator

Sus In jos

Mesaj  CORAZON LATINO la data de 14/10/2008, 11:46

CORAZON LATINO
Administrator/Moderator
Administrator/Moderator

Sus In jos

Mesaj  CORAZON LATINO la data de 14/10/2008, 10:40

Multumesc din suflet, nici nu ai idee ce bucurie mare imi faci. Te astept cu mare drag aici. sunny sa ai o zi frumoasa .

Ultima editare efectuata de catre CORAZON LATINO in 20/1/2009, 11:48, editata de 1 ori

CORAZON LATINO
Administrator/Moderator
Administrator/Moderator

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Lya la data de 14/10/2008, 09:57

Buna

Forumul arata super. Multumim Corazon Latino. Very Happy

La cati mai multi membri.

Lya

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 14/10/2008

Sus In jos

Mesaj  CORAZON LATINO la data de 13/10/2008, 23:55

Bravo Cata, ma bucur ca-ti place , cred ca sunt multi fani in Romania, sper sa intre pe aici macar sa se documenteze.
cheers lol!

CORAZON LATINO
Administrator/Moderator
Administrator/Moderator

Sus In jos

A GREAT voice..

Mesaj  Catalin la data de 13/10/2008, 23:47

..and I am a NEW fan.. I love you

Catalin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 13/10/2008

Sus In jos

Mesaj  CORAZON LATINO la data de 13/10/2008, 17:49

alternative:

DAVID BISBAL MYSPACE OFICIAL

DAVID BISBAL ROMANIA

PROIECTE PROPRII - CORAZON LATINO( ca sa stiti unde ma gasiti daca nu sant aici Wink ) vizionati urmatoarele linkuri care reprezinta munca mea de 3 ani si astept "Sugestii si Reclamatii" Very Happy

BLOG DAVID BISBAL ENGLISH

BLOG db

BLOG DAVID BISBAL ESPANOL

CHAT PT. FANI DAVID BISBAL

FAN CLUB INTERNATIONAL

CANAL YOUTUBE DEDICAT

GOOGLE GROUP DAVID BISBAL FERRE

PAGINA MYSPACE DEDICATA db

SITE DAVID BISBAL ENGLISH

Ultima editare efectuata de catre CORAZON LATINO in 30/4/2009, 12:47, editata de 17 ori

CORAZON LATINO
Administrator/Moderator
Administrator/Moderator

Sus In jos

DAVID BISBAL

Mesaj  CORAZON LATINO la data de 7/3/2008, 03:58

1. ALBUM : CORAZON LATINO

2. ALBUM : BULERIA

3. ALBUM : TODO POR USTEDES

4. ALBUM : DAVID BISBAL

5. ALBUM : PREMONICION

6. ALBUM : PREMONICION LIVE 2CD+2DVD

DAVID BISBAL CHAT IN 22.01.2008
1. Leti_fande_DB (18:28 pm)
There will be another song dedicated to your fans as did "Todo por ustedes"?

Hello everyone. Certainly over time there will be thousands of opportunities to continue thanking to the people with all the love through music. Whenever I would be ready. A kiss.

2. Danitos (18:29 pm)
Do you have entered desire to mourn (emotion) when you interprate some of your songs in a concert?

Sometimes it. Many feelings go with your heart when people share your live music. Even many times I have had to stop singing any sentence by the emotion that I felt at that time.

3. Sami Alicante (18:31 pm)
Do you expect to get hit this dvd premonición live? A big hug, fierce. I hope that the next tour in Alicante not raining, jeje! Still well and not change. Samuel

Jejeje, Samuel champion, a hug. I have been very excited about this project because it allowed me to see people make all the work that had been done with Premonition, from the promotion to the national and international concert tour that has been very important both in Latin America and in Spain. I hope you liked.

4. Corbe (18:33 pm)
In the DVD all your colleagues from chorus singers to battery gave a description of how or what you are supposed to each of them working with you. Would you dare to do it the other way around? What difference does it make for you to work with musicians of his stature?

I have done throughout the tour, and varied in different interviews that I have had the opportunity to do during the concerts. Over time from the beginning of my career I have been forming and changing the formation of my band to make it more perfect every year, both professionally and personally. As I say, "My family on road," jejeje.

5. Ejidense (18:37 pm)
Hello David. I could see recently at the opening of the Theatre Auditorium in El Ejido. Did you like the building? What do you feel when you come to sing to land Almeria? Stay here long !!!!!!

In 2005, the year I started working in Almeria in a large signing of discs made in the capital and this year I did in El Ejido inaugurating this wonderful drama that was also a great opportunity for me to sing with a big orchestra of musicians from my land and a wonderful chorus. I felt very special, I could see that the sound was perfect and the building is going to bring a lot of culture El Ejido. Therefore I am happy and content.

6. Mari (18:38 pm)
David is fortunate to be able to dedicate to what you like, the road is not easy and we have not found days to remember. Have you ever thought about throwing in the towel?

On some days very hard right? And very tough moments, but thank God I am still enjoying even the hardest day of my job. All work is hard but the reward is a great reward, is maximal, it is very positive for sentiments.

7. Tonibcn (18:39 pm)
Bisbal, in the CD of extras Premonition live the song CARAMELITO surprised your fans, you have not thought about returning to the style of your first album that gane more success in so far? stay on Bisbal, a hug tonibcn

The pop remains my music, is what I feel most , what I enjoy most. But always follow merging different genres like flamenco, rumba, rock, urban music, and so on. I think that we can always get something new feeling the genres that I like most.

8. Aly peke (18:40 pm)
What dream waits to comethrue in 2008?

In 2008 I was finalizing the "Premonition," jeje. I only hope that God will give me the capacity of building in order to continue to share with you a new project, which is what I am devoting now . If God willing, in early 2009 I will be presenting my new project.
9. Valencia (18:42 pm)
Hello! The songs unpublished in dvd " Premonition live" fascinate me. You think to promote and publicize any of these songs? Because they are jewels! I love you!

Thank you guapetona. Viva Valencia, jejeje. The record of the unpublished songs it is as a gift in this project, which summarizes all the work done with Premonition. It may not be promoting it, but I will always have the opportunity to interpret them at some stage. XOXO.

10. Anuca (18:44 pm)
One of the most special moments of each concert was the moment of Diagale, we have seen from sharing songs with Pastora Soler or Luis Fonsi to "compete" with the electric quitar. How do you think about this "competition" that we saw in Barcelona or in Alcalá de Henares? You are the best. I love you ALWAYS WITH YOU.

Jejeje, it is not a competition. It is a partnership with my colleague David Palau. In the latter concert Premonition 2007 Tour participation of the musicians is far greater than in previous tours, no? That was clear. I wanted to have the feeling of not being a solo artist, but rather that my band would feel like playing in a group.

11. Helena (18:45 pm)
Hello David you has been difficult to sing some songs in your DVD in English

The songs that are on the DVD in another language study are therefore it is always easier to do it this way. You have the opportunity to stop, to try and prepare songs. And then I also had the opportunity to sing live, is a little more difficult, but if you prepare as thoroughly get to enjoy.

12. Cree (Alicante) (18:46 pm)
Hello David, I enjoy to remember a disc of flamenco music, why would they ever possible? Un besito wapo

I love a lot the Flamenco but I have a lot respect as well. I am a pop artist who tries to merge their musical roots. Perhaps a disc full of Flamenco would't, out of respect, but always put those tracery on each of my songs because it is one of the genres that I have heard since childhood.

13. Mabelbis23 (xaxa) (18:48 pm)
First of all Congratulations David for the DVD premonición live! Is a real luxury! Further more I find this family, closest everything for you but equally brilliant! The question is will the duet with Rihanna "Hate that I love you "sigle towards promoting European integration? Are we can see video of the single? Thank you for everything, always with you !

We are seeing the possibility of recording the music video for the song and with maximum security in the coming months we will hear from the radio. A kiss.

14. Ursula (18:48 pm)
Hello David, first of all congratulations on your job, you are a crack, now my question. You thought to do something with Rihanna? Acting as live or otherwise.

Hopefully, the agenda would give it now that I am a bit more liberated from work. It would be another big opportunity for me to share the stage with her.

15. Deby's (18:51 pm)
What part you liked more in the time of choosing the elements for the DVD? PREMONICION LIVE!

We enjoyed all elements of the DVD. There is a lot of work behind and what has been tried is to summarize people the opportunity to travel with us on the tour of Latin America, including promotions, I put my favorite photos of the tour, I research in the trunk of memories my songs unpublished ... Everything was wonderful, but what I stop by is the documentary and the concert.

16. Vale (18:52 pm)
David, we are informed that you will give a concert in Portugal. What faces the conquest of new territories? Always with you ..you know.We love you.

When I go to a new country I do not have in mind the "conquer", but I am going with the illusion of the whole world because I am going to share my music in another different country. We faced with the greatest joy of the world and I am going to enjoy it with all the people that follow us in Portugal.

17. Marijose_bisbi (18:53 pm)
All for the DVD was recorded between Madrid and Barcelona (concerts), was recorded Premonicion live full of the concert from London, could it be that the next DVD was recorded over a city Andalusian?

The concert "Todo por Ustedes" also has pictures of my land, Almeria. Often there is a particular site to burn a DVD, is simply agenda, time and organization. You can also record in another country.

18. Cree (Alicante) (18:55 pm)
Hello David, but the song " Y Ahora" is not in any of your discs, wanted to acknowledge how to sing, the letter is precious but it is sung by you, is the bomb, you get emocions every time you hear, from where both feeling come my child ? Un besito wapo.

From the history of the song, melody and harmony and the illusion that I have and I am at the projects. Often live, that feeling comes directly from the public at that time shared with you. Many kisses.

19. Deby's (18:56 pm)
When you have chosen pictures dvd, premonición live, has recalled the time lived in that place?

Sure. I remember clearly each of the moments experienced on the tour. The only thing I missed was a printing error was that he wanted every one of the photos as both the libretto of my favorite photos in the DVD had the title of which were taken. Most are from the Spanish tour but there are many of the Latin American tour, too.

20. Chicle_de_fresa (18:57 pm)
Very good artist! What think Migues Bose about your rendition of "Amante bandido"? A kiss!

He loved it. It commanded before placing it on the DVD and gave me the OK without thinking much. It is a great friend and a great artist.

21. Dbdbdbdb (18:59 pm)
David thought you think to take a well-deserved vacation because you have those and now we see that in your schedule many more commitments and Spain .. How far will continue whith the promotion? Thank you for everything you have given us . Wherever you go

I really had a great time off and already finished my promotion. To finish "era" Premonition. It was much longer. But God willing will come with a new project at the end of the year or early 2009.

22. Spice Girl (18:59 pm)
Hi David! What is the most afraid of? Un besito!

The women spicy jejeje. No, illness, I have always said.

23. Clubdefans-Romania (19:01 pm)
Hello David, the DVD is a jewel, has many details and the songs are about new themes but I want to ask you if you feel you need more, and what would it be? Thanks for your love and for giving us many joys and beautiful feelings! I love you! Claudia (Chairperson)

To my mind is very comprehensive, jeje. Moreover, I think that things have varied. The important thing would be to improve the inside or not, but I think it is pretty good.

24. Mara (19:03 pm)
Hi David! First of all congratulations on Premonition Live, is fantastic! What is your assessment of tour2007 Premonition? Was what you expected? How did you sense? Already have any ideas for the upcoming tour? Yes, yes, yes There has already completed one and we look forward to the next one. I love you very much.

Well, if God wants in the summer of 2009 we are taking war again. It has been a tough tour, but also with many positive feelings. I had a great team of professional musicians and technicians and I have rediscovered again for the Latin American public, in my new land and concerts as I could do for Europe, both in Germany, Switzerland and Holland. XOXO.

26. Rihanna_ Bisbal_fan (19:06 pm)
Well! How you do this duet with Rihanna? We have to say that the song is PER-FECT! Un besito from Alicante!

It has been a great job of Universal Music. There have been many preferences that had to do duets with international artists, and I think that I was lucky to be able to work with this great artist right now is number 1 in almost every country in the world. I make equips , jejeje.

25. Vanina (19:04 pm)
David it will be promo for "premonición live" to Latin America? Thousand kisses from your forum Argentines.

Later this month, and the DVD comes out in all of Latin America and the USA and there will be lots of pictures that you may recall times that spent by each of your countries. I have already made some telephone interviews with various countries that have been distributed throughout Latin America. But if there is an opportunity I would love to go to places.

27. Vicen (19:08 pm)
Hello guapísimo I discovered in Premonition Live two joyitas written by you "odio y placer" and "actiz" and also note that listening to all your compositions in succession, note that cares much music, and stories that interest me ; all have their own style, as the hallmark of author and I like a lot. Still composing?

Of course, and that is what I am trying to develop more. In fact, in the concert tour, I had the opportunity to create music that gives me a little advantage in preparing a new project in advance.

28. Rocio / SoL_De_LuNa (19:09 pm)
Hi David! We accounts some secrets in dvd it is not known?

Thinking for several extras David Bisbal (it is now easier because as I no longer have long hair), we made a casting of doubles and it was much fun.

29. Rebeca (19:11 pm)
David ,Premonicion live comes with your version of "amate bandido" of Miguel Bosé ,Why you choose this song?

During the creation of Premonition, in the study, we believe that it would be wrong to make a version for the disc. After all the songs that had the rule within the repertoire. But he stayed in the trunk of memories, and now I have to put it opened on the DVD. I have never done a version of another artist for my musical projects.

30. María.Eva (19:12 pm)
David congratulations on this impressive Premonition Live, for this wonderful Magnificat, as the most attractive man of 2007, the prize friend of the public ............. David, What composition of the ineditas cost you more to exclude at the time and It remain at the gates of ...?

It took much to eliminate " odio y placer" and "amante bandido "and I also agree very well because it was my first record, but I think it was also war giving back Caramelito in 2002.

31. Susana_db (19:14 pm)
Both the DVD and in concert, in person, you will see very hard with a lot of energy .. Did you do well to leave?

At every concert there is a great deal of excitement and a lot of motivation thanks to the people who at that time was waiting. It is a wonder that he could not describe further. You have to live it.

Message farewell.
It has been a pleasure to be chatting with you all. I give all my heart to whole, from los40.com, cadenaser.com and elpais.com. I wait you tonight at Hijos de Babel and we remain in touch at the forum davidbisbal.com. We see forever. All the best for everyone.

Ultima editare efectuata de catre CORAZON LATINO in 5/12/2008, 03:08, editata de 11 ori

CORAZON LATINO
Administrator/Moderator
Administrator/Moderator

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Continut sponsorizat Astazi la 19:26

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Pagina 7 din 7 Inapoi  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7